Wednesday, May 23, 2012

By popular request

Over the past week I've gotten some feedback from this blog. It was great to hear from folks, both to catch up and hear what people are interested in learning more about. The people have spoken, and they want to see more pictures of teaching and learning. I will do my best to shut my trap and let the images speak for themselves. Some are from a lesson where students used a computer simulation and some are from a lesson I taught using conceptual problems and whiteboards. I am not featured at all- mostly because I was the one shooting, but also because the students are the ones doing the work.






Classes run from 7-3:50 with a lunch break. On select days class goes longer.

Some students brought in laptops to work on a simulation during class.


Hope you enjoyed this, I'll see what I can do to include shots from other classes over the next week or two. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments section and I'll do my best to answer them (or ask someone else who lives locally if I don;t know the answer).

No comments:

Post a Comment